An excellent opportunity to join a company with a great culture and potential for a long-term career. You would work on a large number of products for the Australian market and the expanding overseas market.
- Design, scheduling, prototyping and testing of electronics hardware related to the development of lighting products
- Responsible for the control and documentation of associated design projects
- Maintain a broad understanding of relevant technologies and commercial developments that could:
- enhance existing products/systems support methodologies or lead to the development of new products/systems to reduce support time;
- provide commercially viable opportunities.
Qualifications & Experience:
- BSc (Electronics) or equivalent
- Chartered engineer or equivalent
- PCB Layout experience
- Software programming for microcontrollers (Firmware)
- Designing for EMC Compatibility and Safety requirements
- Previous experience in a hardware and firmware electronics design role
- Project Management
- A logical thinker
- An excellent problem solver with strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Hands on approach
- Ability to working towards strict deadlines
If you're interested, please send through your CV in Word format.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Nick Reid on 03 9982 0305 #LI-Nick
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs