A great opportunity for an experienced electronics engineer to join an experienced team developing electronics for cutting edge products.
Looking for someone who has enthusiasm, creative thinking and a willingness to work closely with the team to solve complex problems.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
- Experience with detailed PCB design and understanding of EMC/EMI compliance
- Experience with real time embedded systems
- Working to ISO or similar safety critical standards
- Use of tools such as Altium, Excel and MATLAB
- Experience designing for low power and wireless devices
- Good English oral and written communication skills
- Need to have full working rights for Australia
Software/Firmware and Hardware background essential.
Permanent Resident or Australian Citizenship a must.
Please apply with your CV in WORD format.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Nick Reid on 03 9982 0305 #LI-Nick
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs