Work alongside a highly experienced team to complete new product design and bring product revisions to life. The roles will be focused on hardware design, commissioning, testing of performance and ensuring compliance to drive the product to market.
About the Company:
A forward-thinking leader offering robust hardware designs to a global audience. The company has seen consistent growth year on year operating within multiple industries such as automotive, mining, military and public safety. The company sets itself apart through a breadth of internal engineering knowledge.
- Read and modify schematics and PCB design for new and updated circuit boards.
- Bring-up new hardware designs, including measurement of signals, acceptance testing and performance evaluation.
- Ensure that products will pass regulatory testing for all certifications. Ensure that products will pass EMC/EMI, HALT, HASS, ESD, and other forms of testing.
- Maintain good verbal and written communication as a natural course of your work.
- Form excellent working relationships with other teams.
- 3+ years' experience working as an Electronic Design Engineer.
- PCB design and the ability to capture schematic designs in Altium.
- DFMA experience.
- Involvement in testing for regulatory compliance.
- Experience using equipment such as oscilloscopes, DMM, lab power supplies and logic analysers.
- An understanding of industry standards and protocols i.e. RS232, I2C, SPI, etc.
- Able to hit the ground running in a short amount of time.
Kinexus is a recruitment partner to the Engineering Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Nick Reid on 03 9982 0305 #LI-Nick
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs