About the Role:
Take charge of the Hardware Design, at the same time as working closely with the Mechanical and Software Teams. You will contribute to the future safety of driverless cars, whilst also plying your trade using the newest Wireless Technology.
About the Company:
A Technologically advanced Business, that is leading the way in remote vehicle communications. A dynamic team culture gained through a diverse variety of projects.
- Responsible for the Hardware technical design features of new products
- Design, Test, Prototype and Certification
- Liaising with Software and Mechanical Team members
- Progressing your designs through to manufacturing and production
- Extensive experience of Hardware/Electronics design
- RF, Wireless, Bluetooth and Mobile communications knowledge
- Experience with design standards MIL-STD, CE, CCC, FCC or Medical related.
- Embedded software exposure (Embedded C, Desirable)
- Understanding of Mechanical Design (Electronics Packaging)
- Solidworks, AutoCAD (Advantageous)
- Opportunity to work with the latest Technology
- Save lives in Vehicle Safety
- Chance to build a great career, growing your skillset
Please forward resumes in a WORD Format providing clear details of your past design projects.
Kinexus is a recruitment partner to the Electronics and Embedded Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Lewis Landau on 03 9982 0307 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.