Electronics / Mechatronics Engineer
About the Role
This career opportunity will allow an established engineer to further develop their skills and contribute to many ADF Land projects.
Create specifications, manage implementation and deliver high quality solutions to bespoke problems. This position will speak to the Engineer that wants to think outside the box when it comes to problem solving.
Lateral thinking is encouraged, as the team you have the chance to collaborate with works together to provide the best possible solution to the ADF needs.
A structured approach to needs analysis and problem definitions will be needed however. With system design, verification and validation being large components of the role. Supporting technical engineering and compliance processes through the integration process will also be expected.
About the Company
My client prides themselves on respecting their people and valuing their contribution. They believe that relationships are built and based on trust. This goes both ways with their employees and customers.
They like to challenge themselves to push the boundaries of expectation, but will never compromise on health and safety while doing so. Trust in their people is key after all, while thriving on the complexity that unique challenges pose is a benefit of the job.
Striving to deliver is their mantra, respect, their motto.
Skills and Experience needed
- Degree qualified electronics / mechatronics engineer with a background in defence projects is key
- Solid foundations in Analytics and interpersonal skills will be needed
- Management skills with technical experience will be looked at favourably
- Prior work with IoT is beneficial
- Project Management qualifications highly regarded
- Prior work in Defence or Defence Industry is desirable
- Baseline security clearance is needed as a minimum
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Callum Andrew on 08 8432 0491 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs