Our client have been supplying specialised systems, equipment, parts and services to the Australian and New Zealand Defence Forces for the past thirty years and have established themselves as a leading force within the defence industry. Our client is seeking a qualified and experienced Electronics Technician on a full-time permanent basis.
- Fault diagnostic and repair tasks on designated equipment along with preventative maintenance on fleet vessels.
- Perform field and workshop based on advanced electronic equipment such as lighting systems, mounts & fuel sampling.
- Maintain detailed maintenance records, procedures and commercial documentation associated with engineering related tasks.
- Proactively manage technical investigations, commissioning activities and larger scale repair tasks.
- Liaise with the management of the on-site workshop facility this will Include warehousing and dispatch operations.
The successful candidate must:
- Be an Australian citizen and hold an Australian security clearance.
- Trade Certificate, preferably in Avionics or Electronics.
- Have a good knowledge of all Microsoft Office 365 programmes.
- Versatility and hands-on approach to combine working on designated equipment whilst maintaining a detailed maintenance records, procedures and commercial documentation associated with engineering related tasks.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A minimum of three years' experience in this field.
What's on offer:
- A chance to grow and develop within a leading organisation within the defence industry.
- Position will be based in lower north shore however this role will require occasional travel and time away from the office.
If you are interested in this position please contact Richard at Kinexus on 0294927538 for a confidential chat or alternatively please apply online and I will be in touch.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Richard Mauree on 02 9492 7538 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-RM
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.