This is a great opportunity for a technical sailor to gain further experience within the Defence Industry and to expand on your knowledge and skills whilst contributing to Australia's Defence capability. Our client is a world class supplier to the Defence Industry and currently are in need of ex or current serving Electronics Technicians with a background in communications/RF and combat systems on-board surface or sub-surface platforms.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Installing/commissioning/maintaining sub-surface and/or surface-fleet systems
- Preparation of accurate documentation including test procedures and reports
- Providing recommendation on potential improvements
- Preventative and reactive maintenance across electronics, electrical and/or combat systems
- Acting as a Subject Matter Expert on the installation, repair and commissioning of ships systems
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 3 - 5 years Naval service
- Vocational/Professional Qualification in Electronics or Electrical fields
- Experience with Naval Conbat or Communications Systems
- Experience both at Sea and Ashore on Naval establishments and/or platforms
MUST be an Australian citizen and be eligible to obtain and hold an Australian Defence Security Clearance. Those that hold current baseline or above clearance are encouraged to apply!
If you think you match the above, please apply in word format
Kinexus is the leading supplier to the Defence Industry across Australia.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Patrick Horwood on 03 9982 0310. #LI-Patrick
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.