Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Our client is a global manufacturer of products serving the Aviation Industry. They are seeking a senior software engineer to develop embedded Linux Software applications for a product that is currently in development.
The role will involve validating existing code, driving improvements and developing new protocols that will expand the products capability.
- 5+ years embedded Linux software development experience including developing Linux kernel device drivers and GUI applications
- Proven track record in developing high quality, maintainable and documented code
- Experience using test equipment to debug hardware and software issues
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in industries such as; Automotive, Aviation, Defence, Rail highly valued
- SoC FPGA development using VHDL
- SMT soldering and rework
- PCB design using Altium Designer
- 3D CAD using SolidWorks
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ellen Hanratty on 03 9982 0303 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.