Our client is a manufacturer of bespoke technologies for safety critical industries worldwide. They currently have an exciting opportunity for a senior Embedded Software Engineer to join their established team located in Melbourne.
You will have the opportunity to join an international team on existing and upcoming projects and work on products that will make a difference.
- Developing software in C/C++ running in an embedded Linux environment
- Design and build of custom protocols and drivers (Kernel device drivers and GUI applications)
- Collaborate with Hardware and Software Engineers verifying existing code and Hardware interfaces
- Drive Software improvements and expand existing test capability
- 5+ years embedded Linux software development experience
- Programming experience with C/C++
- Proven track record in developing high quality, maintainable and documented code
- Experience using test equipment to debug hardware and software issues
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in industries such as; Automotive, Aviation, Defence, Rail and Medical highly valued
Kinexus is a recruitment partner to the Engineering Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
If you think you match the above criteria, please apply in Word format only
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ellen Hanratty on 03 9982 0303 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.