ABOUT THIS ROLE
We at Kinexus are looking for a driven, motivated and skilled Embedded Software Engineer to lead and collaborate with a team of Engineers on a Defence project involving new and emerging technology for Australia's Naval Fleet.
The successful applicant will have the chance to be a part of the full Software Development Lifecycle from initial concept all the way through to System integration. It will involve complex software design in C, C++ and C# languages, within Linux and Windows operating Systems.
This role is perfect for someone who is looking for their next challenge and wants to be a part of a team that is really making waves in the Naval sector.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is based out of Mawson Lakes in Adelaide's North. They are regarded as being both high achieving and dynamic in their approach to Defence projects. While some parts of the defence industry are slowed down by bureaucracy, out client thrives in an adaptive and collaborative environment.
This environment is perfect for someone who is looking for an environment more dynamic than what is typically encountered or wants somewhere they can grow and develop as an Engineer.
- System Design and Technical Planning for Military Systems
- Requirements analysis of existing and new projects
- Software design and coding in C, C++ and C#
- Leadership and Management of a team
- Verification and Validation for products
- Integration of Systems in Naval Platforms
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Prior experience working in a collaborative team, within a defence environment is highly regarded
- A history of successfully completing defence projects involving the Full Software Development Lifecycle, within an Embedded System will be looked at very favourably
- Linux, Windows and Matlab will be needed
- Understanding of how to optimise project outcomes using different implementations
- Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- An understanding of signal processing techniques will be needed
- NV1 Security Clearance is required
- Collaborative work on an exciting project that you will see through to completion
- Great chance to develop as an Engineer
- Amazing working environment with high morale
- Dynamic and flexible procedures that allow someone to actually have an impact
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Callum Andrew on 08 8432 0491 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-CA
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs