Our clients are currently seeking embedded software engineers for both contract and permanent positions.
Our clients are all working on safety critical related products that require individuals who have a proven track record developing high quality, maintainable code.
Contract lengths vary from 3 months upwards.
- Developing software in C/C++ running in an embedded Linux environment
- Design and build of custom protocols and drivers (Kernel device drivers and GUI applications)
- Collaborate with Hardware and Software Engineers verifying existing code and Hardware interfaces
- Drive Software improvements and expand existing test capability
- 5+ years embedded Linux software development experience
- Programming experience with C/C++
- Experience using test equipment to debug hardware and software issues
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent team work and collaboration skills
- Experience developing Linux kernel device drivers
- SoC FPGA development using VHDL
Kinexus is a recruitment partner to the Engineering Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
If you think you match the above criteria, please apply in Word format only
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ellen Hanratty on 03 9982 0303 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.