Embedded Software Test Engineer
Our client is a leading provider of high-tech products for military and commercial customers globally.
As an Embedded Software test engineer, you will be responsible for the Verification and Validation of Embedded Software running on configurable hardware. This is a unique opportunity to work on a varied product line & have an impact on public safety.
You will also be responsible for producing technical documentation including operation guides and installation manuals.
- Bachelor's degree in related engineering discipline
- 5+ years of Embedded software verification experience
- Confidence using the Linux operating system and command line
- Programing experience (e.g. Python, C/C++, Lua)
- Professional technical writing experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Prior experience in industries such as; Automotive, Defence, Medical, Aerospace highly valued
- Electronic hardware design verification experience
- Exposure to data bus protocols and standards from safety critical industries
- Use of advanced tools and equipment to implement automation of verification activities
- UI/UX experience
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ellen Hanratty on 03 9982 0303 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.