ABOUT THIS ROLE
We at Kinexus are looking for a driven, motivated and skilled Embedded Software Engineer to collaborate with a team of Engineers on projects involving new and emerging technology.
The successful applicant will have the chance to be a part of the full Software Development Lifecycle from initial concept all the way through to System integration. It will involve complex software design in C languages, within Embedded Linux and Windows operating Systems.
This role is perfect for someone who is looking for their next challenge and wants to be a part of a team that is hands on in its development.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is forward thinking and supportive of its staff. Collaboration is key to ensure their projects are successful and their staff are happy.
You will also have the chance to travel interstate and overseas in this role, allowing you to grow your networks and career at the same time.
- System Design, development and testing
- Requirements analysis of existing and new projects
- Software design and coding in embedded C
- Provide technical solutions and assistance to clients
- Verification and Validation for products
- Integration of Systems
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Prior experience working in a collaborative team, within a defence environment is highly regarded
- A history of successfully completing projects involving the Full Software Development Lifecycle, within an Embedded System will be looked at very favourably
- Linux, Windows and Matlab will be needed
- Understanding how to optimise project outcomes using different implementations
- Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent
- An understanding of signal processing techniques will be needed
- Collaborative work on an exciting project that you will see through to completion
- Great chance to develop as an Engineer
- Amazing working environment with high morale
- Dynamic and flexible procedures that allow someone to actually have an impact
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Callum Andrew on 08 8432 0491 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-CA
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs