Our client is based in Melboourne and are a leading provider of high-tech products for military and commercial customers globally.
You will be responsible for the Verification and Validation of Embedded Software running on configurable hardware. This is a unique opportunity to work on a varied product line & have an impact on public safety for the aviation sector.
You will also be responsible for producing technical documentation including operation guides and installation manuals.
- Bachelor's degree in related engineering discipline
- 5+ years of Embedded software verification experience
- Confidence using the Linux operating system
- Programing experience (e.g. Python, C/C++, Lua)
- Professional technical writing experience
- Prior experience in industries such as; Automotive, Defence, Medical, Aerospace are highly valued
- Electronic hardware design verification experience, i.e. FPGA design
- Experience working under government or defence/military standard
Please apply in WORD format if you think you match the above description.
Kinexus is a recruitment partner to the Engineering Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ellen Hanratty on 03 9982 0303 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.