About the Role:
Significant growth has led to the need for a senior manager. Reporting to the Chief Engineer, the Engineering Director will have to take control of an Engineering division inclusive of Engineers, Project Managers and Technicians. Manage resources to ensure projects are delivered on-time and on-budget, whilst satisfying clients demands and promoting a good team culture.
About the Company:
A Technologically advanced Business, that is leading the way in Connected Autonomous Vehicles. Aiming to make transportation safer for road users and better for the environment. A dynamic team culture gained through a diverse variety of projects.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on-time and on-budget.
- Support the Sales Team on quote activities with estimates and displaying team competencies.
- Manage our SDT team to ensure that the products meet quality requirements.
- Ensure that team actions are aligned with company goals and objectives, and that risks are proactively identified, understood and diminished.
- Provide clear leadership and vision to the team and conduct regular performance reviews.
- Proactively plan for growth. Improve existing strategies and processes and develop creative and innovative new ones.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 8 years' experience in project management and team leadership.
- Must have a Tertiary Engineering Qualification.
- Any post graduate management qualifications would be a nice-to-have.
- Experience within Automotive, Roads, ITS or Mining Industries would be preferable.
- A good understanding of electronics hardware manufacturing, embedded software development, or wireless would be ideal.
- Manage a Diverse and talented Engineering team.
- Contribute to the continued enhancement of Vehicle Safety.
- Chance to build a great career, growing your skillset.
- 20% KPI Bonus, on top of a fantastic Base Salary.
Kinexus is a recruitment partner to the Engineering Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Lewis Landau on 03 9982 0307 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.