About the Role:
This role is critical to the Company's ongoing commitment to be a leading-edge technology company creating products that save lives. This is a leadership opportunity to oversee multiple Engineering teams ensuring company growth and progression.
About the Company:
A specialist aviation business providing innovative services and products internationally to military and commercial clients.
- Deliver all engineering projects on time and on budget.
- Support the Sales and Marketing Teams on ensuring the product development roadmap is prioritised.
- Assigns and oversees project personnel to specific phases or aspects of project such as technical studies, product design, preparation of specifications and technical plans, and product testing.
- Coordinate the effective use of resources between international engineering sites.
- Provide clear leadership and vision to the team and conduct regular performance reviews.
- Proactively plan for growth. Improve existing strategies and processes and develop creative and innovative new ones.
- Drive unit manufacturing cost lower while maintaining adherence to specifications and regulations with necessary and sufficient safety margin.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 5 years' experience managing Electronics Engineers.
- BS in Engineering (MS preferred) with emphasis on Hardware and Software Development of Aviation and/or Communications products.
- Experience and direct working knowledge in SMT prototyping.
- Experience in product development in a regulated product industry (FCC, FAA, FDA). Drive effective processes for the test and certification of products.
- A good understanding of electronics hardware manufacturing, embedded systems development and electrical and mechanical product development.
- Manage diverse and talented Engineering teams.
- Work for an organisation committed to creating products that save lives.
- Enhance your career, expanding your skill sets.
- 14% KPI Bonus, on top of a fantastic Base Salary.
Kinexus is a recruitment partner to the Engineering Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Lewis Landau on 03 9982 0307 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.