Our client is a continuously growing professional services firm who are leading the way through innovative solutions and services across the globe. Specialising in areas such as planning and design, sustainability, and maintenance on behalf of government clients and across several other industries.
The Engineering Manager is answerable to the Project Manager on a day-to-day basis, and to the MCDSPO Chief Engineer and the Program Manager. An opportunity has arisen to join of their well-renowned organisation as a Qualified Engineering Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for you to take the next steps in your career and to demonstrate your skills and capabilities at the highest level.
- Performs a variety of engineering work in the development of an operable system capable of meeting requirements within imposed constrains including mass, cost, and schedule.
- Designs and/or analyses subsystem interfaces to ensure that subsystems are integrated and work together to form a viable complete system.
- Develops technical proposals supportive of such projects. Participates in the company's strategic planning of the projects in the areas of personal technical expertise.
- Provides technical direction and instruction relative to design problems and the resolution of construction or operating difficulties.
- Analyses project requirements and provides information and instruction for operating, maintaining, troubleshooting, repairing, designing, and modifying equipment as appropriate.
- Plans and coordinates the work of other engineers and technical personnel.
- Acts as consultant to senior management; champions multi-discipline and/or cross-functional teams.
- Degree qualified in fields such as electrical, mechanical, or aerospace.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute Systems Engineering Management Plan.
- Demonstrated experience with acquisition and sustainment maritime Defence environment.
- A minimum of 10 years management and leadership experience.
- Practical experience in the development of safety management plans with demonstrated ability to coordinate, direct and evaluate system safety activities.
- Combat systems background.
- Experience in risk management.
- Experience in Verification and Validation (V&V) planning and test execution.
- Ability to obtain and maintain AGSVA NV1 clearance at minimum.
- Australian Citizen.
If you are interested in this position please contact Richard @ Kinexus on 0294927538 for a confidential chat or alternatively please apply online and I will be in touch.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Richard Mauree on 02 9492 7538 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-RM
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.