Support state-of-the-art simulation technology for the future capability of ADF training, combat ability and survivability!
Our client is a world class systems designer for modern simulation and integration technology who have recently taken on a large project in support of future land and aerospace capability and have set themselves up in the heart of Geelong, Victoria with great location benefits including; ocean view living, quite city culture and only an hour from the Melbourne CBD.
** This role is moving forward amidst the current COVID-19s situation. Our forward-thinking clients still need to deliver capability now and in the future, therefore, have modified their hiring, on-boarding and initial working processes to support new people joining their business while keeping current and future employees safe**
- Enforce design, system and specifications as required
- Establishing test plans & procedures and test analysis
- Implementation, integration, verification and validation
- System definition/high level, preliminary and detailed design
- Provide requirements analysis and management with the use of software management tools such as; DOORs and/or UML.
- 4 years' + experience or more as a Systems Engineer or Engineering Manager in secure/safety critical environment.
- Engineering Degree in either of the following disciplines; Electrical, Communications, Electronics, Mechatronics, Software and/or Hardware
- Experience in systems architecture, design & development and test & evaluation
- Australian Citizenship essential
- Defence industry experience desirable.
Please only apply if you hold Australian Citizenship and can obtain and maintain a Defence Security Clearance.
If you think you match the above criteria, please apply in Word format only.
Kinexus is Australia's No.1 Leading recruitment solutions company to the Defence Industry of Australia for over 20 years and counting, with a team of ex-service men and women and recruitment specialists ready to help you start your next exciting career!
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Pat Horwood on 03 9982 0310. #LI-PH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.