Enterprise Architect will provide support to ICT projects involving business and technical change. This position has responsibility for leading design activities and implementation oversight in alignment with ASD architectural guidance principles
- Must hold an active or inactive TSPV clearance
- 12 Month Contract with 12 month extensions
- Flexible & part time working arrangements considered
- Responsible for the development of a business architecture, both current and target state, based on organisational strategies and plans. This will include liaising with stakeholders.
- Develop an architecture of the infrastructure technologies underpinning I&S Group IT systems and map them to their related business services/capabilities/activities.
- Undertake a capability gap analysis based on the differences between the current and target state architectures, with recommendations for any transition initiatives, including any business process reengineering efforts.
- Develop an applications target architecture based on application portfolio management analysis, including assessing performance of applications in producing business-value, return-on-investment, and risk. Analysis may also include perspectives such as Gartner Magic Quadrant, interoperability capability, performance and scalability, reliability and availability, application lifecycle stage, and technological risks.
- Validate business requirements and traceability to solution designs and configurations.
- Ensure designs are aligned with ASD architectural standards and strategy.
- Contribute to the approval of designs through architectural and stakeholder bodies.
- Actively engage with stakeholders to elicit requirements and communicate relevant progress of activities. Apply creativity, innovation and ethical thinking to formulate solutions for customer/stakeholder
Kinexus are the No. 1 defence recognised supplier with a specialisation in the recruitment of mid to senior level professionals who hold Defence or Federal government clearances across the spectrum of technology platforms. Kinexus are recognised as a top 15 Defence SME in Australia and support various major defence projects
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ross Webb on 02 9492 7530 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.