Are you a professional in your field? Have you got experience working within the aerospace domain and currently seeking a new exciting opportunity?
As a result of a number of key partnerships, we are seeking expressions of interest from Aerospace Professionals who would be interested in working in support of Defence projects in Queensland. Defence experience is a strong preference, although relevant Industry experience will also be considered.
** These roles are moving forward amidst the current COVID-19s situation. Our forward-thinking clients still need to deliver capability now and in the future, therefore, have modified their hiring, on-boarding and initial working processes to support new people joining their business while keeping current and future employees safe**
Applicants should be degree qualified Engineers who have experience in one or more of the following defence disciplines:
- Systems / Systems Integration Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Avionics Engineering
- Aerospace Structural Engineering
Required skills & experience
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant engineering field
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Understanding of the engineering lifecycle
- Motivated with a solution-focused approach to problem-solving with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills both written & oral
- Applicants that hold REPQ or CPEng are encouraged to apply
Due to the nature of this work applicants are required to hold Australian Citizenship and be eligible to obtain a Defence security clearance.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 17 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Tristan Gibbons on 08 8432 0492 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-TG