Our clients are some of Australia's largest Defence Industry suppliers and are always seeking defence professionals to support the ever-changing needs of the ADF and Defence Industry. We are currently looking for former or current transitioning RAN Marine or Electronics Engineering Officer's to expand their career within the Defence Industry and be a part of exciting Naval projects based in WA, either on a contract or permanent basis.
- Great opportunity for recently transitioned or transitioning RAN members to use their skills in the Defence Industry
- A chance to work on exciting new technology in support of large on-going Defence projects in WA
- Work across above and below surface fleet for various systems management including, but not limited to; Mechanical, Electronics, Combat, Electrical and Communications domains
- Be a part of a growing team and work collaboratively to meet the needs of the Australian Defence Force and the Commonwealth
- Provide engineering services support in areas that could include; verification and validation, engineering certification, scope of work development, training and leadership and project engineering support
Qualifications and Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Mechanical, Structural, Electrical or Electronics Engineering (Essential)
- ADF Naval Marine or Electronics/Electrical Engineering experience (Essential)
- Experience working within the Navy Technical Regulatory Framework (Desired)
- Current Defence Security Clearance (Essential)
- Minimum 3 - 5 years Naval Defence Experience
- Experience in verification and validation, engineering change proposals and developing technical documentation
MUST be eligible to attain an Australian Defence Security Clearance (Australian Citizenship required).
Please apply if you match the above description for a confidential discussion.
Please apply with CV's in WORD format
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Luke Mitchell on 03 9982 0302 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.