In these trying times, COVID19 has impacted many industries. The Defence Industry has grown, with more investments in projects and a growing requirement for skilled employees. Our clients are looking for ICT/Software candidates to work on a range of new and existing Defence projects.
Our Client has a current need for Software Developers in Contract and Permanent positions.
If you're looking for work in a secure industry with great opportunities for growth and stability, apply now!
- .Net or Angular
- Embedded C/C++
- Ruby on Rails
- MS SQL Server, Active Directory and Sharepoint
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDCL)
- Python, Go
- VMWAre, NetApp
- DervOps, AWS
We are looking for someone who:
- Is looking to expand their skillsets and willing to learn
- Is a team player
- Is a problem solver and has strong attention to detail
- Has a Bachelors Degree in Information Technology or an Equivalent Degree
- Agile Development Experience
- Interface Design Experience
- Understanding of Object Data Modelling
- Willing to travel to interstate offices
Due to the nature of this work, candidates must be Australian Citizens and must hold Australian security clearances of NV1 or higher.
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Zach Gilby on 03 9982 0309 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-ZG
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.