We are currently seeking expressions of interest for Project Schedulers who have experience working within Defence environments and a firm understanding of Open Plan Professional. If you are looking for a new challenge in the new year and have a proven background in scheduling, please apply now to join an industry leader.
Candidates should hold a current NV1 security clearance and proven analytical and planning skills.
- Create, monitor, and analyse the project schedules in accordance with standard of best project practice
- Co-ordinate project schedules, tasks, meeting updates, and efficient distribution of reports
- Prepare, implement, and monitor scopes of work using Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) for control and integrity
- Perform coordination of cross-functional departments to identify project issues, monitor action items, and work with the project manager to ensure resolution
- Assist Project Managers in durations and effort, ensuring it meets the programme works
- Extensive Scheduling experience in Open Plan Professional (OPP)
- Great analytical and planning skills
- Proven experience working on Defence projects. Aerospace projects preferred
- Superior communication, interpersonal & time management skills
- Must be an Australian Citizen
- Must hold or recently held an ASGVA Negative Vetting Level 1 (NV1) security clearance
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 19 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Tristan Gibbons on 08 8432 0492 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-TG
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.