Are you an experience Propulsion Engineer looking to work on exciting projects? Why not take the next step by joining an industry leader in Queensland that has a deep history with the Defence & Commercial Aviation sectors in New Zealand and Australia?
We are currently seeking expressions of interest from Propulsions Engineers that have experience working on advanced military engines and components. Applicants should have proven industry experience with propulsion systems as well as a focus on design & reliability in an Aerospace environment.
- Conduct design of propulsion systems
- Continuous improvement of the safety and reliability of the engine products
- Manage DASR Part 21J Airworthiness requirements
- Conduct technical integrity & performance checks of Engine products
- Determine areas for improvement of products
Required Skills / Experience
- Bachelor of Engineering in a relevant discipline
- Minimum of 3 years aviation experience
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Firm understand of ADF or Civil airworthiness regulations
- Sound communications skills both written and verbal
Due to the nature of the project's applicants MUST hold Australian Citizenship and be eligible for a security clearance. Applicants are also required to meet International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 19 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Tristan Gibbons on 08 8432 0492 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-TG
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.