Export Compliance Manager
As a key role in a large scale naval sector project, the Export Compliance Manager will:
* Develop, establish and manage a large scale defence company's Export Control capability,
including ITAR for the purpose of ensuring compliance to national and international
government enforced Export Control regulations.
* Provide Export Control subject matter expertise and advice.
Applicants must have previous Australian Defence Sector experience and hold a minimum of Baseline security clearance
* Application and management of Export licences and other associated regulatory
documentation requirements as well as serve as the company's representative and point
of contact with Australian and foreign Export Control agencies
* Manage the businesses Export Control compliance framework and communicate across
* Ownership of Export Control regulatory requirements and impact across the business
providing guidance and feedback to applicable cross functional policies
* Knowledge and competence in querying jurisdiction and classification on relevant Export
Control lists for all Export controlled material
* Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of risks associated with Export Control
compliance across the business and developing mitigation strategies
* Provide input into and manage relevant IT systems required to be compliant with Export
* Provide specialist expertise in audit and assurance processes ensuring that compliance
controls are being adhered to across the business
* Management of the Export Control requirements of foreign governments and internal
* Develop and deliver training to business leaders and teams to ensure company
compliance with Export Control regulations
* Develop and maintain Export Control record keeping database requirements to satisfy
government and company audit and record keeping requirements
* Monitor regulatory changes and assess their impact as well as develop compliance
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Tom Butters on 02 9492 7545 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.