Our client is a world-renowned supplier to the Defence Industry for Land, Aerospace and Naval systems and is looking to expand its team here in Melbourne for a need of a highly experienced SME Export & Import Controls officer to support and manage the Trade and ITAR requirements for the vetted and secure branch in Melbourne. Must have an active or reinstatable NV1 clearance!
** This role is moving forward amidst the current COVID-19s situation. Our forward-thinking clients still need to deliver capability now and in the future, therefore, have modified their hiring, on-boarding and initial working processes to support new people joining their business while keeping current and future employees safe**
- Redevelopment of BCOG's Technology Control Plan
- Data Management review including consolidation and organisation of current records
- Development and implementation of complete Trade Compliance Framework
- Development of on boarding and induction pack for new starters
- Record-keeping processes compliant with International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), Export Administration Regulations (EAR), Australian Defence Export Controls and other relevant policy requirements
- Establishment of House of Governance share point page
- Audit/Compliance Check methodology
- Responding to internal and external stakeholder enquiries and provision of specialist advice
- Progressing trade compliance documentation - including Technical Assistance Agreements, Third Party Retransfers, License amendments
- Minimum 5 - 10 years Export/Import controls experience within Defence (CASG/ADF or Industry)
- Tertiary or Vocational qualifications in project or business management or engineering
- Australian Citizenship essential; NV1 clearance or above (highly desirable)
- Strong understanding of ASDEFCON and ITAR frames
Please only apply if you hold Australian Citizenship and an Australian Defence Security Clearance, NV1 or above!
If you think you match the above criteria, please apply in Word format only.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading Supplier of recruitment solutions to the Defence Industry.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Patrick Horwood on 03 9982 0310. #LI-PH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.