I am looking to speak with both Electrical Project Engineers and Electrical Systems Engineers. This will be for opportunities opening up this year.
We are recruiting for clients who work within both the above and below the line capacity in the Naval defence space. Due to the nature of the work I can only accept applications from Australian citizens, preferably with existing or re-instatable security clearances.
Location will be Sydney and Canberra.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years engineering experience from the Australian Defence industry, military or the APS.
- Experience within the Australian defence naval industry would be highly preferable however am equally interested in talking to people willing to move from a related domain.
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering specialising in electrical/power related subjects
- Familiarity with the engineering change management process within Defence
- Experience applying appropriate Systems Engineering processes for all Engineering Change and Configureation Management in accordance with the N4 library and best industry practices.
- Ability to review design proposals, detailed designs, engineering safety assessments and ILS packages to present for Design Approval.
- Defined communication and stakeholder management skills.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Olimpia Newlove on 02 9492 7509 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.