ABOUT THIS ROLE
Refine your previous engineering skills and experience helping to shape and build a large Maritime Defence project. Test, validate and collaborate findings to a team to develop, modify and build the new Australian Warships.
Bring your skills in either Platform Systems, Navigation, Radar and/or Combat Systems Engineering to this project and be a part of Australian Defence history.
- Data Management including product lifestyle management (PLM)
- Formal & informal testing for project acquisition & support
- Develop scope of engineering skills
- Participate in technical meetings and workshops
- Risk assessments
- Stakeholder engagement and liaison
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree
- Experience working in the Defence Naval / Maritime sector
- Defence acquisition project experience
- Experience in design acceptance and test of platform, electrical, electronic or communication systems
- Hold a current NV1 security clearance
- Work for a company that encourages personal and career growth.
- Be in an environment that offers variety in day to day tasks
- Genuinely supportive & inclusive culture that focuses on looking out for each other
- Other benefits including an Employee Assistance Program, generous professional development and membership funding, salary continuance insurance, salary sacrifice and subsidised parking.
Recruitment selection for these positions will commence immediately. To apply for this role click "apply now"
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 17 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Toby Wright on 0457 021 490 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.