We are currently working with several Defence Primes and SME's and assisting them develop their project teams in NSW
The skillsets I am looking to speak to comprise of the following:
- Project Managers with experience in major capability acceptance/ capability systems / acquisition / sustainment / product development.
- Systems Engineers: Communications/Combat Systems Engineering /Electrical / Electronic/ Reliability and Risk/ Mechanical / Systems Safety.
- ILS: Technicians, Analysts, Engineers and Managers) professionals with experience in conducting FMECA, LORA, RAM, RCM and Spares Analysis.
- Business or Management Consultants with above the line consulting experience in the Defence industry.
The following would also be highly desirable:
- Engineering qualifications, both undergraduate and post-graduate.
- Project Management certification.
- Previous experience of working across the naval/ land / aero domains.
- Existing or re-instatable Australian defence security clearances.
If the above is of interest to you then please send through your CV to me at the earliest. Feel free to get in touch with me for a private conversation prior or after sending through your CV.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Olimpia Newlove on 02 9492 7509 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-ON
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.