The Defence industry remained stable and robust during COVID-19 and is set for strong growth in 2021. With industry and career confidence remaining strong, the new year is the perfect time to look at your next opportunity in Defence.
I am looking to engage with Australian citizens with Defence backgrounds to register interest in upcoming short, medium and long term contract work in 2021 and beyond.
- Broaden your experience/ bolster your CV
- More work/life flexibility
- Competitive rates
- Avoid office politics
Our clients are always interested in considering experienced Defence professionals who are open to contract work - if this is you let's chat.
We are seeking expressions of interest from candidates with a variety of backgrounds including:
- Communications / Combat Systems / Electrical / Electronic / Telecommunications / Mechanical / Software / Systems Engineering
- ILS (Analysts, Engineers and Managers)
- MILIS Professionals (Purchasing, Procurement, Inventory, Warehousing, Disposals)
- Consultants (Advisory, Strategy, Capability Development)
- Project Managers / Schedulers / Project Planners / Project Admin & Support
- Procurement and Contract professionals
- Production Managers (Hardware / Mechanical / Electrical / Workshop)
Please only apply if you currently hold/ or have previously held a security clearance.
Please submit your resume in a word format. Our office reopens on 11th January 2021 and all responses will be review after this date.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence Industry.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ellen Hanratty on 03 9982 0303 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-EH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.