Talent Acquisition Consulting in Technology or Engineering into Professional Defence Industry
Salary range depends on level of experience and industry background.
- Use your ADF experience to build a rewarding career
- Strong Collaborative Team Culture and Leadership
- Ongoing Coaching Support with WFH Flexi
Kinexus are expanding our team in Middleton South Australia, and we are looking for vibrant individuals to join our incredible supportive team!
Multiple Levels of Positions Vacant - Permanent Full time!
- Former ADF member from Navy, Airforce or Army
- Junior NCO to Junior Officer background
- Looking for a foot in the door to gain valuable commercial skills and experience
- To secure an opportunity with a career path and progression
- Collaborative team with supportive leadership
- To build your career in a company with a great brand
- To work in an environment that recognises and supports your values
- To work in Technology, Engineering or Project Management in Defence industry
- Australia's first specialist Defence industry recruiter. 20years strong!
- Part ADF veteran owned.
- A comprehensive ADF Reserves support policy.
- Largest provider of recruitment and workforce planning solutions to the Defence sector
- Trusted brand- exclusive and long-term clients
- Offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane and Canberra
Benefits for You
- Build a highly employable and well-paid skill set
- Develop hard and soft skills to build relationships and commercial outcomes
- Pathway to executive or sales roles in the company
- Job security from working in a growing industry aligned to long term Defence spending
- Strong earning potential, flexible working hours
- Strong team collaboration and leadership support
- Full professional training provided and on-going coaching support
- Ongoing ability to contribute to Defence capability
About The Role
- Be an expert at identifying top defence industry talent
- Source and identify the best engineering or technology talent for open positions in Defence sector employers
- Data search, advertise, phone screen, interview and shortlist talent for open positions
- Build talent pools and network with future talent, using professional media platforms
- Coach job seekers on defence sector employment opportunities
- Collaborate with Kinexus team to drive maximum opportunity exposure for your talent
- Maintain a powerful social media profile, attend local trade expos and conferences
Requirements - Experience, Skills & Qualities:
- Must have excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal, customer centric and telephone manner
- Team player
- Switched-on, organised, and outside the box thinker
- Be tenacious and resilient
- Stakeholder or customer service experience highly considered
- Strong interest for Defence, Engineering or Technology recruitment
- Ex Australian Defence Force or related, highly regarded.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Julie Redal on 02 9492 7515 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-JR
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.