With 2020 nearly upon us, now is a great time to consider your career options. The Defence Industry in Australia is experiencing unprecedented growth which means an array of opportunities are available to the Defence industry professional. Contracting is a fantastic way to broaden your experience and bolster your CV while giving you more work/life flexibility and elevating yourself out of office politics. In this candidate short market, our clients are always interested in considering experienced Defence professionals who are open to contract work - if this is you, let's chat.
Across Western Australia the Naval sector continues to go from strength to strength. 2020 will be a pivotal year in the growth of the state. We're seeking expressions of interest from candidates with a variety of backgrounds including:
- Communications / Combat Systems / Electrical / Electronic / Telecommunications / Mechanical / Software / Systems Engineering
- ILS ( Analysts, Engineers and Managers)
- MILIS Professionals (Purchasing, Procurement, Inventory, Warehousing, Disposals)
- Consultants (Advisory, Strategy, Capability Development)
- Project Managers / Schedulers / Project Planners / Project Admin & Support
- Procurement and Contract professionals
- Tender / Bid support
- Production Managers ( Hardware / Mechanical / Electrical / Workshop)
Please submit your resume in a word format. Our office reopens on 6th January 2020 and all responses will be review after this date.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence Industry.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Sophie Richards on 03 9982 0304 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.