ABOUT THE ROLE
Our client is a leader in providing specialist engineering solutions to enhance Defence capabilities. The successful applicant will have a relationship-based philosophy and approach to developing relationships across the Defence sector. I am seeking an experienced Facilities Manager to support the planning and development stages of a multiuser site. In this role you will be contributing directly to the outcomes of specialized Defence projects.
- Develop, implement and monitor policies, procedures and systems.
- Support the equipment team during the installation, commissioning, and acceptance of the manufacturing equipment.
- Contract Management for the supply of goods & services.
- Ensure asset management & safety compliance for best practice outcomes.
- Manage the financial requirements of the facility.
- Work with the Risk Manager to identify and risks and propose solutions
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Minimum of seven years building and building design management experience
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field
- Stakeholder management
- Experience working in the Defence sector
- Hold a Baseline security clearance
- Experience in complex infrastructure issues
- Understand Defence CLC (capability Lifecycle)
- Australian Citizen (essential)
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 19 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Kelly Foxwell on 08 8432 0493.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs