Our client is seeking a defence facilities and estate professional for tasks to support RAAF and Army the planning and development stages for the multi user site.
The successful candidate will be involved with a range of activities that will include the development of a brand new site and plan for a highly classified facility to support the expansion of new C4i and C2 systems.
- Extensive experience in defence estate development
- Facilities development and its management
- CASG experience would be beneficial but not necessary
- Experience in complex infrastructure issues
- Understand defence CLC (capability Lifecycle)
- Defence financial management Legislative and Policy Environment
- Candidates with defence estate management experience are encouraged
- Experience in interpreting statements of work and statements of requirements
- Candidates MUST hold a current NV2
Due to the diverse nature of the role, applicants with technical quals, training and development, logistics experience with a sound technical skill would be an advantage.
This role is responsible in working with defence E&IG (Estate and Infrastructure Group).
APPLY NOW - this is an urgent role and our client is interviewing immediately.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Mark Henneberry on 02 9492 7539 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.