We are working with a renowned global defence technology firm providing end-to-end solutions to meet industry needs. They focus on mission-critical and ship-wide communication solutions across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. They currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Field Services Engineer to join the team out of the Sydney office. The Field Services Engineer is responsible for providing front-line engineering support to the customer and internal team covering issue investigation and problem resolution, design change planning and implementation, commissioning and operations as well as coordination of ongoing maintenance and repairs to assigned shipboard communication systems.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- Degree Qualifications in Engineering in either Electrical, Electronic, Communications or Mechatronics.
- 3-5 years experience across Systems Engineering preferably within a defence environment. Alternatively, the client will accept standouts from the aerospace, rail, medical devices, consumer electronics and related industries;
- A current or reinstatable NV1 security clearance required, along with ITAR compliance.
- Background in RF/ HF/ VHF / UHF communications.
- Experience in conducting engineering investigations, analysis and writing reports;
- Experience in complex technical engineering projects preferably gained in the Marine or Defence sectors;
- Demonstrated safety-first approach to the management and operation of Communications systems;
Safety is first and foremost to both Kinexus and our client, and all aspects of recruitment and onboarding are taken very seriously. Due to the current situation, there will be provisions to work remotely with periodic check-ins with the client under the strictest safety protocols.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Olimpia Newlove on 02 9492 7509 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-ON
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.