Kinexus are proud to be partnering with Hanwha Defence Australia (HDA). With a depth of international experience HDA are building an exciting new brand to support the growth and development of Australia's defence force capability. HDA are seeking highly qualified, self-motivated and multi-skilled people, to join with them in building next generation technology and capabilities that will take Australia into the next century.
We are looking for an experienced Finance Manager who will work alongside the Head of Finance to help develop systems and implement processes as the company grow. The Finance Manager will oversee the day to day financial and management reporting of the business.
We are looking for someone with 6+ years experience who has the ability to cover a range of differing duties.
We require a Finance professional with strong financial reporting and tax experience who is confident dealing with senior stakeholders. Someone who can work under pressure in a constantly changing environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing and managing all aspects of the finance department
- Weekly, Monthly and yearly financial reporting
- Project, Contract and Operations budgets management
- Trending and analysis of expenditures
- Manage reporting processes
- Liaison with auditors and banks
- Management of financial systems
- Cashflow forecasting
- Budget forecasting
- Develop and maintain financial spreadsheets
- Management of accounts payable and receivable
- Have a minimum of six years' experience in a similar role.
- Possess a relevant recognised tertiary qualification in Business, Finance or similar, or demonstrate relevant professional experience.
- Experience in Defence and Commonwealth Government finance and contracting policy and practices.
- Experience in financial planning, pricing, planning, billing, invoicing procedures and contract administration
- Exposure to Xero or similar accounting software
- Experience with ITAR import/export controls
- Experience in utilising ASDEFCON suite of tendering templates
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain spreadsheet models.
- Fluent user of MS Office products, in particular Microsoft Excel.
- Comfortable briefing senior managers and capable of mentoring staff
- Currently hold, or have the ability to obtain and maintain, a Defence Baseline security clearance.
- Must be an Australian Citizen
Please apply if you match the above description for a confidential discussion.
Please apply with CV's in WORD format
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence Industry.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Luke Mitchell on 03 9982 0302 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.