About the company
My client are a well known company working within the Australian Defence naval industry.
About the role
Due to an internal promotion my client are seeking a junior Finance and Invoicing Officer to work in a full time capacity ( 38 hours a week ) out of their head office in Sydney.
This role is responsible for supporting the procurement of services and parts though to payment of suppliers and invoicing the Commonwealth of Australia.
Due to the nature of work, I am only able to accept applications from Australian citizens.
Desirable skills and experience
- A good accounts 'all rounder'. The role will involve invoicing to CoA & accounts payable.
- Consolidation of invoices, including reconciling POs against supplier invoices. Collect and enter/post supplier invoices.
- First POC for invoicing queries.
- Preparation of reports as required.
- Liaison with key stakeholders (good verbal and written skills required).
- Experience in using financial systems such as SAGE 50.
- Experience working in small to medium size accounts departments.
- Relevant tertiary qualification and/or extensive experience with invoicing/accounts.
My client are looking to interview immediately so please get in touch now.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Pritam Bhuyan on 02 9492 7526 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.