Our client is a leader in providing specialist solutions to enhance Defence capabilities. This is a pivotal role within the business that will see you maintain, update and coordinate financial systems. The Financial & Cost Analyst will Provide financial management support, assist with budget preparation and financial performance monitoring and reporting in accordance with Defence objectives. Applicants who have expertise providing financial admin support within a Defence environment are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Provide financial input into procurement strategy deliberations and reports.
- Participate in the preparation of Annual Budgets and Additional Estimates.
- Assist in development of pricing models for inclusion in RFT, CCPs and Survey & Quote tasking.
- Maintain pricing models for implemented CCPs and S&Q Tasking.
- Assist in financial evaluation of tender/S&Q responses to determine compliance, accuracy, risk analysis and value for money.
- Preparation of formal reports and presentations to Stakeholders on the outcomes of financial evaluations.
- Financial support to contract negotiations.
- Development of Project Cost Models to support scenario analysis and approval processes.
- Evaluation of pricing aspects of Contract Change Proposals (CCPs).
- Cost investigation/validation of finance related Contract Deliverables
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least 5 years relevant experience leading or working within a financial or Cost Analyst role (preferably Defence).
- Experience in a project environment and an understanding of project lifecycles.
- Previous experience and ability to develop project financial reports and associated deliverables.
- Australian Defence Security Clearance (NV1)
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 18 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
APPLY NOW - This is a critical role and our client is looking to interview immediately.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Toby Wright on 08 7226 6579 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-TW
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.