We currently have an exciting contract opportunity based in Brisbane for a Flight Operations Manager. The successful applicant will be responsible for the on-going operations of our clients Space Systems, Space and Control Segments. This is a critical role that with be required to capture process of the project with a focus on design and development of the Mission Control Centre.
The Successful applicant will have excellent technical understanding, a high level of organisational skills and the ability to communicate & influence stakeholders.
- Manage Flight Operations Team
- Delivery and implementation of capture product for the space segment control
- Plan & execute space segment mission readiness
- Ensure correct training of flight & ground operations personnel
- Conduct reports on operational objectives
- Conduct quality assurance ensuring documentation remains current
- Mission management
- Conduct performance evaluations on current and new staff
- Stakeholder management
Skills & Qualifications:
- Tertiary qualifications (bachelor or higher) in Space or relevant field
- Significant exposure to/experience with Space operations in a Defence environment
- Sound leadership skills
- Experience with procurement requirements within a Defence environment
- Experience and ability to communicate and manage multiple Defence stakeholders
- Active NV1 or higher security clearance
Please forward your resume in WORD FORMAT.
Due to the nature of this project applicants must hold a current NV1 security Clearance.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 17 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Tristan Gibbons on 08 8432 0492 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-TG
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.