Enhance your extensive hydraulic & fluid power experience by providing engineering and design support for several complex and innovative products. Be the design, test and engineering specialist for several key products and contribute to the successful application of hydraulic & fluid power solutions within a globally recognised brand.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Collaborating with other engineers and internal company personnel, you will be responsible for the design and development of specialised automation products. With your extensive hydraulic and fluid power expertise you will be the engineering support across hydraulic, fluid power and automation design elements.
This includes defining products specifications, developing conceptual and final design solutions, managing and coordinating project specific and supply activities, supporting existing product offerings, and performing testing/analysis of new and existing products.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
My client is a global leader, providing innovative engineering solutions to everyday problems. They specialise in large scale projects for marine, infrastructure and related industries with over 40 years true end to end product and design experience. With offices all around the world they offer bespoke engineering solutions globally.
- Develop P&ID drawings to suit the project scope and desired functional description.
- Use diagrams and design techniques to solve complex engineering problems.
- Design hydraulic & fluid power equipment and ensure that the elements interface with other project functions.
- Develop inspection and test plans to verify that the designs are manufactured and assembled in accordance with relevant project specifications.
- Assist in the development of project specific technical documentation.
- Take a hands-on approach and lead elements of assembly, testing and verification of various hydraulic equipment.
SKILLS & EXPERINECE NEEDED
- Mechanical Engineering Degree.
- Experience in a fluid power design environment with a design house, contractor or vendor.
- Subject matter expert in hydraulic systems and hydraulic principles (fluid power).
- Familiar with hydraulic control drawings and how to create and analyse them.
- Solidworks and AutoCAD experience is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, working in a team environment to motivate, mentor and coach other engineers on best practices.
- Competitive salary with the potential of a performance based bonus.
- Contribute to the successful design, application and delivery of critical and innovative hydraulic projects.
- Work alongside a diverse and multitalented team of engineers.
- Enhance and progress your career and skill set.
- Work with a globally recognised organisation.
Kinexus is a recruitment partner to the Engineering Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Steve Hutcheson on 03 9982 0313 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.