Talent Acquisition Consulting in Technology or Engineering Professional Defence Industry - South Australia
Permanent Full time Opportunity!
Salary range depends on level of experience and industry background.
All training & coaching provided for someone who has the drive to learn, no experience required.
- Use your ADF experience to build a rewarding career
- Strong Collaborative Team Culture and Leadership
- Ongoing Coaching Support with WFH Flexi
Kinexus are expanding our team in Middleton South Australia, and we are looking for vibrant individuals to join our incredible supportive team!
- Former ADF member from Navy, Airforce or Army
- Junior NCO to Junior Officer background
What You Want
- Looking for a foot in the door to gain valuable commercial skills and experience
- To secure an opportunity with a career path and progression
- Collaborative team with supportive leadership
- To build your career in a company with a great brand
- To work in an environment that recognises and supports your values
- To work in Technology, Engineering or Project Management in Defence industry
If this sounds like you keep reading!
- Australia's first specialist Defence industry recruiter 20years strong!
- Part ADF veteran owned
- A comprehensive ADF Reserves support policy
- Largest provider of recruitment and workforce planning solutions to the Defence sector
- Trusted brand- exclusive and long-term clients
- Offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane and Canberra.
Benefits for You
- Build a highly employable and well-paid skill set
- Develop hard and soft skills to build relationships and commercial outcomes
- Pathway to executive or sales roles in the company
- Job security from working in a growing industry aligned to long term Defence spending
- Strong earning potential, flexible working hours
- Strong team collaboration and leadership support
- Full professional training provided and on-going coaching support
- Ongoing ability to contribute to Defence capability
About The Role
- Be an expert at identifying top defence industry talent
- Source and identify the best engineering or technology talent for open positions in Defence sector employers
- Data search, advertise, phone screen, interview and shortlist talent for open positions
- Build talent pools and network with future talent, using professional media platforms
- Coach job seekers on defence sector employment opportunities
- Collaborate with Kinexus team to drive maximum opportunity exposure for your talent
- Maintain a powerful social media profile, attend local trade expos and conferences
Requirements - Experience, Skills & Qualities:
- Must have excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal, customer centric and telephone manner
- Team player
- Switched-on, organised, and outside the box thinker
- Be tenacious and resilient
- Stakeholder or customer service experience highly considered
- Strong interest for Defence, Engineering or Technology recruitment
- Ex Australian Defence Force or related, highly regarded.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Julie Redal on 02 9492 7515 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-JR
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.