The Front-End Software Developers will work within an agile multi-disciplinary Capability Delivery team of Business Analysts, Software Developers and Testers to build a data layer and APIs for data access and business logic for a public web facing system.
The Front-End Developers will assist in delivering the ACORN replacement system and continue the building a new cyber.gov.au system to consolidate numerous disparate web facing systems.
Estimated start date 1-07-2020
Location of work Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract 12 months
Contract extensions May be negotiated
Security clearance Must have current baseline clearance
- Experience in tracking and progressing tasks to completion within an Agile, Kanban and Scrum framework.
- Demonstrated experience in application design for front end + API layers.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing UX specs to public facing applications.
- Demonstrated Single-Page Application (SPA) experience.
- Experience producing detailed design documentation.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services would be highly regarded.
- Demonstrated experience in SASS.
- Knowledge/experience with TypeScript.
Kinexus are the No. 1 defence recognised supplier with a specialisation in the recruitment of mid to senior level professionals who hold Defence or Federal government clearances across the spectrum of technology platforms. Kinexus are recognised as a top 15 Defence SME in Australia and support various major defence projects.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Anthony Moore on 02 9492 7508 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-AM
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.