The role is responsible for the provision of professional support to assist with the development and sustainment of the Australia Geospatial-Intelligence Organisation (AGO), Enterprise GeospatiaI Information System (GIS). The Technical lead will be involved in the strategic planning, technical architecture, data architecture, coordination and implementation of the AGO Enterprise GIS
- Must hold an active or inactive TSPV clearance
The primary aspects of the role include the continued Implementation of the AGO Enterprise GIS; continuous evolution of the various business systems within the AGO Enterprise GIS; assist in the Integration of other Information systems into the GIS; and the training and mentoring of GIS technicians within AGO
Skills and Knowledge
- Broad, demonstrated knowledge and experience in the specification, design, implementation and management of enterprise geospatial systems.
- Broad knowledge in GIS business, architecture concepts (Service Oriented Architecture, Web Services, etc.), and GIS deployment architectures.
- ESRI certification in one or more of the following:
- Enterprise System Design;
- Enterprise Geodata Management; and
- Enterprise Administration.
- Knowledge of virtualised server environments and their application in spatial systems
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in web services development.
- Knowledge and/or experience in:
- ESRI Defence Solutions - Defence Mapping, Production Mapping, Workflow Manager and Charting Solutions
- Defence TS/S/P/U networks and infrastructure (preferred)
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ross Webb on 02 9492 7530 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-RW
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.