I am seeking a Defence professional with a background in governance and technical writing for an immediate start within a high profile Defence organisation.
In this role you will be responsible for the standardisation of governance process and generation of technical assurance artefacts through the development and refinement of templates, standard operating procedures and good practice guidelines.
- Engage architectural and subject matter experts and collate information and data for content and compile accurate technical documentation
- Apply technical writing skills in the production of technical content for the organisations governance activities
- Prepare and manage documents, knowledge based articles and standard operating procedures and other artefacts to accurately communicate complex technical information
- Support the publication of content to provide governance over an architecture modelling tools and content that is maintained within the system
Skills & Experience
- Proven and relevant Defence documentation and governance writing experience
- Be proficient in Microsoft WORD, EXCEL, Adobe Acrobat and ensure artefacts written to a concise Technical English.
- Previous Defence Project office experience will be highly regarded
- Hold an active NV1 or higher security clearance
- You must be an Australian Citizen
Please forward your covering letter and resume in WORD FORMAT.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 19 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Adrian Broadhead on 02 9492 7519 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.