Our client is a specialist information security company focusing intelligence and cyber security. They work with public and private sector organizations to mitigate risk and enhance cyber resilience.
- Discuss software requirements with stakeholders.
- As part of a team, develop software solutions and under direct supervision of the managed security services lead, and according to specifications set by executive.
- Engage in Test driven development to achieve a level of high-test coverage.
- Participate in the software design process consisting of fortnightly sprint meetings to align team activities with company priorities.
- Document software design and implementation.
- Experience with agile software development process.
- Proven experience building and delivering software projects on time and within budget.
- The ability and desire to learn new languages and patterns.
- Knowledge of secure coding practices.
To be considered for this role you have to be an Australian Citizen.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Jamie Beighton on 02 9492 7514. #LI-Jamie
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs