The System Hardware Administrator will lead activities in support of the Hosting Services Data Centre hardware and Hosting Services Datacentre hardware
- Must hold an active or inactive TSPV clearance (Any Agency)
- 12 Contract or 24 month contract on offer
- SFIA Lvl 4
- Flexible/Part time working arrangements available
Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience with HPE and DELL server equipment, HPE OneView, hardware fault management, experience with HPE or DELL hardware installations and upgrades.
- Monitor Hosting Services datacentre hardware
- Maintain hardware specific software/firmware repository
- Provide assistance with maintaining hardware support contracts
- Hardware fault management for Hosting Services hardware
- Provide assistance in meeting customer's Operational Level Agreements and working in Consultation with stakeholders and line management
- Engage with relevant stakeholders in documentation development
- Provide assistance to maintain Hardware Support contract with third party vendors
- Perform vendor specific hardware installations, upgrades and decommissions as directed
Kinexus are the No. 1 defence recognised supplier with a specialisation in the recruitment of mid to senior level professionals who hold Defence or Federal government clearances across the spectrum of technology platforms. Kinexus are recognised as a top 15 Defence SME in Australia and support various major defence projects.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ross Webb on 02 9492 7530 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.