Hardware Design Engineer
ABOUT THIS ROLE
This role will see you working in a team of skilled Engineers on defence projects involving systems incorporating Electronic Warfare, Sonar and Radar. Participate in the development, integration and verification of electronic surveillance systems and help support the ADF with your contribution to an established, multidisciplined team.
You will have the opportunity to grow within the team as you conduct Hardware, Software and Firmware integration, develop system architecture and formal system reviews.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Based out of Mawson Lakes, a hub of the defence industry in Adelaide, our client is regarded around the world as a leader in Defence & Aerospace, Cyber Security and Energy markets. Employing over 4000 staff worldwide, they provide specialist capabilities and tailored solutions to customers in need of bespoke technologies.
They offer support to all phases of projects and programmes with both innovative solutions and agile outcomes.
- Consult with key stakeholders on system requirements
- Develop and design optimised Electronic Hardware
- Contribute to design reviews
- Participate in the transition from concept to procurement and manufacture
- Conduct system integration
- Perform Test and Analysis, with accompanying reports
- Collaborate on formal system qualification activities
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Prior technical experience in Defence Environments is highly desirable
- Bachelor's Degree in Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Experience on Sonar, Radar or other Electronic Warfare Systems is seen as a must have
- Past work in multi skilled Engineering teams is beneficial
- Design experience in Embedded Systems
- Current knowledge of System Engineering methodologies will be highly regarded
- NV1 Security clearance or the ability to obtain one is required
- A strong work ethic and desire to innovate solutions
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Callum Andrew on 08 8432 0491 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-CA
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs