ABOUT THIS ROLE
This role will allow a talented and experienced Hardware Engineer to work independently on high quality work involving automated land vehicles.
Utilise your skills in Printed Circuit Board design and layout to provide input on projects designed to push the envelope of conceptual thinking around vehicle automation. Help to reduce congestion and improve safety though your contribution to something that will revolutionise the industry.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
My client is well known and respected for their contributions to developing next generation technology. They are considered world leaders in automation and pioneers in the field of connected autonomous vehicles.
They look to their employees to ensure that the best outcome can be achieved in a harmonious environment. A collaboration is needed to ensure this, with both staff and management working towards achieving the best results for both the stakeholder and the client.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Prior experience of PCB layout is essential
- Relevant certifications and professional membership is desirable
- Professionalism and the ability to function independently without supervision
- Experience in Altium is highly regarded
- Prior experience working within an engineering or project environment would be greatly beneficial
- Communication and interpersonal skills are a must
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Callum Andrew on 08 8432 0491 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs