This international organisation with an exceptional local presence has a reputation as one of the true innovators in their respected field. They provide technical products and services within Defence across all domains of Sea, Land and Air.
Opportunities are now being created to help lead, strategize and optimise the business for future growth and success.
We are looking for a driven and ambitious Head of Sales to join this prominent Defence organisation. You must excel at building long term relationships with defence primes and industry. The role will be leading and mentoring a small team of exceptional sales managers to success. The pipeline is healthy but they're keen to build on that.
This opportunity is to work with both existing and new clients to optimise relationships and contribute to the growth of the business. This is a key and strategic role.
With the support of the business, you will become the subject matter expert.
Your will present this compelling technology and services to Defence Primes, DOD and SME's for exciting Bids.
Sound knowledge and proven success in the Defence Industry is essential. You and will be dealing with Air, Land and Naval. You will also need a technical mind.
Would consider and ambitious senior sales person, capture/campaign person who wants to move into a leadership role and progress their career.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Sales of Defence equipment, systems across ANZ
- Build and maintain excellent customer relationships
- Contract negotiation
- Bid preparation
- Team management
- Develop capture and business plans
- Define business development plans & strategies for both mid-term and long term
- Liaising with Prime Contractors
- Interest in advanced technologies and the Defence Industry.
- Collaborative Team player.
- Ability and motivation to work autonomously and in a team
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- High work ethic.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Ex-ADF candidates would be of particular interest especially with a technical profile in Electronics.
This is a genuine career opportunity. Shortlisting and interviewing soon so time is of the essence to apply!
Candidates must be an Australian citizen due to security clearance requirements to be eligible to apply for this position.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Dawn Newton on 0450 098 722 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-DN
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.