Our client is one of Australia's largest defence industry suppliers. They currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Health & Safety Officer with experience in maintaining safe and healthy work practices and ensuring EH&S policies are up to date, based in WA, part-time 3 days a week.
- Promote and maintain safe and healthy working conditions for employees;
- Maintain and ensure safe work practices with appropriate regulatory bodies
- Provide continual improvement for the current safety management plan
- Conduct and manage monthly workplace inspections conducted by Safety personnel
- Develop, track and deliver related training and educational programs to affected personnel including but not limited to:
- training of first aid officers & fire wardens
- maintaining appropriate licences/tickets required (e.g. forklift)
- 3 - 5 years' experience in a Health and Safety officer/specialist role
- Defence or Naval experience
- Australian Citizenship essential
Please only apply if you are an Australian Citizenship and are eligible to gain an active Defence Security Clearance.
If you think you match the above criteria, please apply in Word format only.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading Supplier of recruitment solutions to the Defence, ICT and Engineering Industries.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Patrick Horwood on 03 9982 0310. #LI-Patrick
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.